I am an educator within industry and at the university level:
- My training materials are drawn from my many years of practical engineering experience developing and testing products.
- I provide training (and coaching) to many industries including automotive, medical device, consumer products, electric utilities, water utilities, security, and building products
- I deliver practical training on product reliability, accelerated testing, and warranty analysis
- Click to view my training catalog.
College and University Instructor
- I’ve served as an adjunct instructor of mathematics (algebra through calculus), statistics, and physics for over 20 years
- I’ve taught at Kettering University, Saginaw Valley State University, Northwood University, Baker College, and Mott Community College