I am an educator within industry and at the university level:
1. Industry training on Reliability topics.
- I’ve delivered training on Product Reliability & Accelerated Testing over twenty times to engineering teams at client sites and technical centers worldwide.
- I’ve also created a number of e-Learning modules on topics pertaining to reliability sciences and validation engineering such as:
- Reliability Demonstration
- Validation Failure Gate Charts
- Validation Test Gap Analysis
- Interpreting Customer Reliability Specifications
2. College and University instructor in Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics:
College/University Teaching Record
Adjunct Instructor of Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics
College / University
Developed Syllabi and Faculty Guide for Calculus courses
Physics 1 Lab (2 Sections)
Saginaw Valley State University